Hawk Eye 18″ Display
Hawk Eye 18″ Display
The Hawk Eye 18″ Display features a large rugged 18″ Color Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (AMLCD) which is designed to be a direct replacement to rackmount CRT monitors. The Hawk Eye is designed to fit flush in a standard 19” RETMA rack.
The Hawk Eye 18″ LCD is a multi-sync high-resolution 1280 x 1024 display. The Hawk Eye’s wide 160° conical viewing angle, .28mm pixel pitch and a bright 200cd/m2 screen provides superior display performance for demanding mission critical applications.
The Hawk Eye 18″ Display is made of strong, lightweight aluminum alloy and is totally sealed. The Hawk Eye is perfect for airborne, shipboard, tracked vehicles and rapid deployment applications where weight and size are critical.
The Hawk Eye 18″ Display utilizes solid state control circuitry and power supply to reduce internal wiring thereby improving reliability and maintainability. Operation over extreme temperature ranges and harsh environments is accomplished while maintaining a clear and vivid display. The Hawk Eye is the ideal display for surface ships, submarines and maritime surveillance requirements.
The Hawk Eye 18″ Display provides sealed front access control adjustments. The uniquely designed enclosure renders the unit virtually impervious to moisture or liquid entry. The Hawk Eye 18″ Display is available in a standard 19″ rackmount, standalone desktop, and 2U rackmount. It is also available with an AC or DC input power, MIL-STD-704A compatible. The Hawk Eye 18″ Display offers a fully compliant MIL-STD-461 option for the most stringent environments.
Secure’s primary advantage is our ability to rapidly and inexpensively modify our existing products to incorporate your custom requirements. Variations in packaging, human interface, and I/O are performed to meet specific program needs. If you require any sort of modification, reach out to us with your specific needs and we will work with you to create your ideal solution.
Hawk Eye 18″ Display Specification Sheet
- PHYSICAL SIZES17.00″ W, 14.50″ H, 3.25″ D; 19″ rackmount, edgemount standalone desk top
- WEIGHT13 lbs
- FORM FACTOR19″ rackmount, standalone desk top, 2U rackmount, edgemount
- VIEWING AREA18.1” Diagonal Screen; 14.14” H x 11.31” V
- HORIZONTAL24.0 KHz to 80 KHz
- VERTICAL56.0 Hz to 76.0 Hz
- MULTI-SCAN640 x 400 PC 9801
720 x 400 VGA Text
640 x 480 VGA
800 x 600 SVGA
832 x 624 MAC
1024 x 768 XGA
1280 x 1024 SXGA
- CONNECTORMIL-circular connectors, terminated to BNC VGA or 13W3 connector
- NOTESync may be separate horizontal & vertical, composite, or sync on green
- VIEWING ANGLE160º conical view
- PIXEL PITCH0.28 mm x 0.28 mm
- LUMINANCE200cd/m2 typical
- NUMBER OF PIXELSUp to 1280 x 1024
- CONTRAST RATIO150:1 typical
- COLORSFull 16.7 million
- RESPONSE TIME50ms.
- FRONT PANELPower On/Off, Menu Select, Up, Down, Reset
- ELECTRICAL120 VAC, 220 VAC, or 28VDC
- POWER60 watts typical
ENVIRONMENTAL (MIL – 810F)
- TEMPERATURE-30°C to +55°C (operating with heaters), -55°C to +85°C (non-operating)
- SHOCK15 G 11ms Operating; 30 G 11ms Non-operating
- VIBRATION3 G RMS, 20-2000Hz Operating. 4 G RMS, 20-2000Hz Non-operating
- RAINWashdown IP67, MIL-STD-810E, Method 506, Proc. 1
- ALTITUDE0 to 10,000 ft. Operating, 0 to 40,000 ft. Non-operating
- HUMIDITY100% RH with varied temperature MIL-STD-810E, Method 507.3, Proc. 1
- EMI / EMCFCC Class B, Optional MIL-STD-461 D
- SALT FOGMIL-STD-810E, Method 509.3, Proc. 1
- EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHEREMIL-STD-810E, Method 511.3, Proc. 1
- BLOWING DUSTUp to 29ft/sec. MIL-STD-810E, Method 510.3, Proc. 1 & 2