Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC
Pictor – 10.4″ Tablet PC
The Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC is a Class 1 rugged, lightweight, portable computer that offers the performance of a standalone desktop computer in a Tablet PC form factor. Its durability, high quality screen and compact design make the Pictor ideal for many vehicle-mounted applications.
The state-of-the-art ultra low voltage Intel® Atom™ processor powers the Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC. The CPU runs at 1.6GHz and supports up to 2GB DDR SDRAM, while operating on extremely low power. The system features a very fast video processor with up to 128MB of frame buffer via shared system memory. A 10.4” diagonal LCD with integrated touch panel provides the system human interface. The display has a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels with up to 262K colors and is sunlight readable and dimmable to less than 1 nit for night vision compatibility.
The Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC can be configured with a Solid State Drive up to 64GB. Hardware encryption, Secure Drive Encryption, is available so that all disk content can be zeroized in less than 30 msec. The system I/O provides Power, USB Ethernet and Serial interfaces via a 37-pin Mil Circular connector. The Pictor also incorporates two PCMCIA Type II interfaces and two user accessible USB 2.0 ports. An internal GPS is optional.
The Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC is constructed using a two-piece aluminum alloy chassis. Optional rubber bumpers provide additional protection to the system. The system is designed to meet the environmental requirements of MIL-STD-810F.
Secure’s primary advantage is our ability to rapidly and inexpensively modify our existing products to incorporate your custom requirements. Variations in packaging, human interface, and I/O are performed to meet specific program needs. If you require any sort of modification, reach out to us with your specific needs and we will work with you to create your ideal solution.
Pictor 10.4″ Tablet PC Specification Sheet
- DIMENSIONS10.06” x 8.46″ x 1.56″ (excluding bumpers)
- WEIGHTNominally 5.4 lbs with battery
- MATERIAL / COLORAluminum Alloy / Light Navy
- TYPEIntel® Atom™ Ultra Low Voltage Processor
- SPEED1.6 GHz with power and thermal management
- RAMUp to 2GB DDR
- VIDEOUp to 8 – 128 MB (BIOS Selectable)
- FLAT PANEL10.4” TFT AMLCD
- TYPETransflective with resistive touchscreen display
- BRIGHTNESS600 nits, sunlight readable to less than 1.5 nits, NVG compatible
- RESOLUTION / COLOR RANGE1024 x 768, 262K Colors
- TYPELithium Ion with on board smart charger
- CAPACITY2000 mAh
- OPERATING SYSTEMWindows based open software system architecture / Linux / Windows XP Tablet
- TYPESealed Hard Disk Drive / Solid State Drive
- SIZEUp to 80GB (HDD) / Up to 64GB (SSD)
- ENCRYPTION192bit Triple DES Encryption of all data, Ability to instantly “Zeroize”
SYSTEM I / O
- INPUT / OUTPUTUSB 2.0, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, VGA output
- DONGLE (OPTIONAL)Ethernet, USB, Serial x 2, Interface from internal PCMCIA module (optional), Power AC or external Battery or +28VDC
- FEATURESResistive touch screen, Software keyboard, Control buttons, GPS Module (optional), Wireless Ird (optional)
- VOLTAGE+28 VDC
- CONNECTIONDO-160 (optional), MIL-STD-704 (optional)
- TEMPERATURE-10°C to + 50°C (operating); -40°C to +70°C (non-operating)
- VIBRATION2 GRMS 20-500Hz, 3 axes
- HUMIDITY95% non-condensing
- ALTITUDE10,000 ft (operating); 40,000 ft (non-operating)
- SHOCK15G 11ms, ½ sine wave, 3 axes (operating), 30G 6ms, ½ sine wave, 3 axes (non-operating)
- EMIMIL-STD-461F Tailored