Airborne Operator Consoles
Do you fly demanding missions that require intense focus for several hours during day and at night? The Airborne Operator Console offersa workplace that is optimized for ergonomic position and for your mission specific tasks.
The Airborne Operator Console has two HD displays that allow you to better keep track of your mission. You can use two views simultaneously, such as an aircraft-based camera view on one display and the aircraft’s position on a moving map on the second display.
The displays are touch screen enabled allowing for touch input to control your mission management system. The Airborne Operator Consoles are fully customizable with optional inputs such as USB ports, card readers, radio or control heads as well as optional attachments that include video recorders and retractable keyboards. The consoles mounting provisions allow for easy integration of video recorders, radios, and data storage devices. An optional interconnect box allows for installation of small electronic devices within easy reach.
The console is certified on the EC135, EC145, CH-53, and the BK117.The console is compliant with the latest requirements of EASA CS27 / CS29.
- With our two point swivel mechanism, our consoles are adjusted to every operator within seconds – even during flight – and offer perfect viewing distance and viewing angle.
- No obstructions in the leg area for increased mobility and comfort
- The positioning of the HD displays in the two-display-configuration is optimized to give you the best viewing angle in all positions
- Displays and all elements of the console are NVIS compatible, including a NVIS reading light
- Consoles offer fast installation and removal times (less than 5 minutes) with quick release fittings
- Consoles are optimized for small cabin size (they need only 116 cm in height)