GPS Message Router (GMR)
The GMR also acts as a hub between the EDM and various other situational awareness devices by using standard Ethernet and serial protocols.
The GMR allows a user to interconnect multiple devices in a cockpit or land vehicle with minimal effort. GPS information can be received from multiple external sources, including: GPS information/data provided from an external source (i.e. PLGR, DAGR, etc.) or GPS information/data provided from an embedded commercial or GFE military GPS receiver card. The GMR provides up to 7 x Ethernet, 3 x Serial, 1 x Coaxial (External Antenna), 1 x Fill Port (MIL-DTL-55116), and 1 x USB connections for units that support those protocols.
The GMR is a compact replacement for the previous generation MicroRouter solution. The GMR reduces the number of boxes needed to route information between situational awareness units by combining the GPS receiver, Ethernet, Serial and USB hubs into one box.
The GMR routes information using an Intel Atom 1.6Ghz processor and 2GB RAM. It has a Compact Flash storage drive and can also function as a standalone server.
The rugged GMR is made from durable aluminum alloy and is designed to meet MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-810F, and MIL-STD-704 requirements.
Secure’s primary advantage is our ability to rapidly and inexpensively modify our existing products to incorporate your custom requirements. Variations in packaging, human interface, and I/O are performed to meet specific program needs. If you require any sort of modification, reach out to us with your specific needs and we will work with you to create your ideal solution.
- DIMENSIONS8.7” x 5” x 5.4”
- WEIGHTLess than 7 lbs.
- MATERIAL / COLORAluminum Alloy / Olive Drab
- SPEED1 GHz Intel® Atom™ Processor with thermal and power management technology
MEMORY / STORAGE
- RAM2GB DDR2 RAM
- OSWindows XP, 7 and Linux
- TYPECompact Flash
- SIZEUp to 2 GB
- VOLTAGETypical power dissipation 14 watts
- TYPECommercial GPS Module or GFE Military GPS Module
- INTERFACES6 x Ethernet (10/100 Base-T)
3 x RS232 / RS422
1 x USB 2.0
1 x Fill Port (MIL-DTL-55116)
1 x Coaxial (External GPS Antenna)
- TEMPERATURE-54°C to +71°C (operating)
-60°C to +85°C (non-operating)
- HUMIDITY95% non-condensing
- ALTITUDE20,000 ft (operating)
50,000 ft (non-operating)
- VIBRATIONMIL-STD-810F (tailored)
- EMIMIL-STD-461E (tailored)