V-22 Crew Combat Situational Awareness (CCSA) Tablet PC
The Commander’s Digital Assistant (CDA) Tablet PC is a rugged tablet PC designed to provide situational awareness and moving map capabilities to aircrews. The system is equipped with Windows XP ® based open system software architecture but is also capable of supporting Linux. Flying on all V22s with exceptional reliability.
The system features an Intel® Atom™ 1.6Ghz processor running at 1.6GHz and up to 2GB of on board DDR2 RAM. Integrated graphics are provided with up to 224MB of shared video RAM.
A 6.4” diagonal LCD with integrated touch panel provides the system human interface. The display is 640 x 480 pixels with up to 262K colors, is sunlight readable, and dimmable to less than 1.5 nits for night vision compatibility. The LCD has an EMI glass mesh touchscreen that significantly reduces radiated emissions. Additionally, the system is equipped with control buttons and a miniature mouse for cursor positioning and selection.
System storage is housed in a removable canister and is capable of supporting up to 64GB SSD. The system also includes hardware encryption and can be zeroized in less than 30msec.
The CDA is equipped with 2 configurable RS232/422 ports, 2 USB Ports, Ethernet 10/100 Base T, external VGA output, dual Type I/II PCMCIA adapter slots, a fill connector, optional L-Band GPS expansion, and a MIL-STD-1553 single redundant dual-channel data bus interface.
The system comes equipped with a tethered stylus that can be stored in an external holder when the unit is not in use.
Secure’s primary advantage is our ability to rapidly and inexpensively modify our existing products to incorporate your custom requirements. Variations in packaging, human interface, and I/O are performed to meet specific program needs. If you require any sort of modification, reach out to us with your specific needs and we will work with you to create your ideal solution.
- DIMENSIONS7.13” x 10.25” x 2.50”
- WEIGHTApproximately 5.3 lbs. without internal battery
- MATERIAL / COLORAluminum Alloy / Olive Drab
- TYPEIntel Atom 1.6Ghz Processor
- RAMUp to 2GB DDR2
- TYPESolid State Drive
- SIZEUp to 64GB Removable Solid State Drive canister
- ENCRYPTION256 bit AES encryption
- RESOLUTION640 x 480 (VGA)
- SIZE6.4″ AMLCD
- BRIGHTNESS450 nits, sunlight readable, dimmable to less than 1.5 nits for NVG compatibility
- FEATURESEMI Mesh with Resistive Touchscreen
- CONTRAST RATIO10.4173611111111
- VIDEO RAMIntegrated with up to 224MB DVMT (Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0) frame buffer (using shared system memory)
- INPUTNTSC/PAL/RS-170/CCAM Video Input
- OUTPUTHD-15 Video video output
- TYPES1 x Ethernet, 1 x USB 2.0, VGA Out, Single Channel, Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface
- OPERATING SYSTEMWindows XP Embedded
SYSTEM I / O
- INPUT / OUTPUT1 x Ethernet
1 x USB 2.0
1 x VGA Out
1 x Single Channel, Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface
- FEATURESResistive touch screen
Integral micro mouse
- INPUTRegulated +13.5 VDC to +17.5VDC
- EXPANSION1 x Serial RS422/RS232 (internal)
- 1 x PCI Express Minicard
- TEMPERATURE-40°C to +85°C (operating)
- VIBRATION2 GRMS 20-500Hz, 3 axes
- HUMIDITY95% over a 30°C to 60°C cycle. 5 x 48 cycles
- ALTITUDE40,000 ft
- SHOCK15G 11ms, ½ sine wave, 3 axes (operating), 30G 6ms, ½ sine wave, 3 axes (non-operating)
- EMI/EMCMIL-STD-461E, RE 102 and RS 103